- Red Chilli
- Cumin Seed
- Corn Starch
Steps of Cooking:
1. Heat oil, fry onions till light brown.
2. Add meat, ginger, garlic, yogurt and National Chicken Masala (Murghi) Recipe Mix and fry on medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup of water and cook on low heat till meat is tender and oil comes up.
4. After frying for a few minutes, add 1-2 cups of water and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Delicious chicken curry is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with naan/taftan/ chapati.
There are no reviews yet.